Careers at CHNKJoin our elite team of innovative and inspiring employees today.
CHNK Behavioral Health (CHNK) is a dynamic, innovative employer intent on improving the lives of its clients and improving the communities in which those clients live with belief that a healthy community is key to having healthy families.
CHNK has received the following awards:
- Best-In-Class Employer Award for Benefits– Gallagher, 2022
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Corporate Award for Outstanding Service And Support as a Community Leader – N.Ky. NAACP, 2022
- Non-Profit of the Year Award for Drug Use Disorder Education/Prevention – Cincinnati Magazine, 2020
- Leader in Gender Equity – Queen City Certified, 2018
CHNK Behavioral Health has certification in:
- The Sanctuary Model of Trauma-Informed Care
- LGBT Innovator Status from All Children All Families, Human Rights Campaign
- Workplace Equity from Ellequate
CHNK is currently hiring for the following positions:
Our full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits to support them as they help us improve the lives of others.
- Thirty-seven paid days off
- 13 Paid Holidays including Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, MLK Jr. Day, Juneteenth, and Good Friday or another religious holiday.
- 18 to 20 days of PTO annually
- 6 additional days of time off for illness of 3 or more days.
- Four weeks of paid family leave (new child or care for a family member)
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance up to $10,000 over the curse of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement of up to $5,000 per year
- Retirement Plan with 6% employer match
- Medical Plan with Zero Deductible for medical treatment before coverage begins
- Dental, Life, LTD, STD, and Vision coverage are also available
- Flexible Spending Account
- Emplovee Assistance Program
- Free Legal Consultation
- Free Parking
- Dog-friendly environment at some locations (bring your pet to work)